8.09.2010

nutella cookies. it really can't get any better.

044

When I came across this recipe the other day, I simply could not resist.  These are probably the best cookies I have ever made.  No, they are definitely the best cookies I have ever eaten!  The texture is exactly how I like it; crispy on the outside, but moist and slightly chewy in the middle.  They are rich and chocolaty, but not too sweet.  And the hazelnuts add the perfect finishing touch to make these babies contenders for best. cookie. ever.  And I am not prone to exaggeration.  If you like Nutella, and you like cookies - hell, even if you don't, you will LOVE these delicious little morsels of heaven.  Trust me on this one.

004

018

019
What does piggy think of them?
049
Yum.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails